Comment on page
Basic driving: 'W / A / S / D' Jumping / Flying the helicopter & broom / Jetpack / Honking: 'SPACE' Change direction of the train: Hold 'S' Flying the plane: Look up / down to gain / lose altitude Opening the trunk: 'RIGHT CLICK' - while riding the vehicle Refueling the vehicle: 'SHIFT + LEFT-CLICK' Picking up the vehicle: 'SHIFT + RIGHT-CLICK' Dropping bombs from the plane: 'RIGHT-CLICK' TNT - while flying (permission) Firing missiles from a tank / helicopter: 'RIGHT-CLICK' a fire charge - while riding (permission) Shooting with the Mecha: 'RIGHT CLICK' Grappling / Hooking with the Mecha: 'LEFT-CLICK' Enter Submarine View: 'RIGHT-CLICK' - while riding Exit Submarine View: 'SPACE'
- Certain clients, such as Optifine and Lunar Client, especially in 1.16.5 have had issues with armorstands. We suggest updating these to the latest versions.
- Are you using Bedrock / Geyser? We only support Spigot based servers, due to the large differences of both versions in terms of armorstands and skins.
- If you are using any armor-stand limiter plugins or similar, increase the amount or remove the plugin to not have missing parts anymore.
- Armorstandeditors - as the name might already suggest, plugins or datapacks which edit armorstands don't work in harmony. From malformed vehicles, to skulls you can take off of vehicles ; we have seen it all.
- Have a resource pack enabled? Try disabling that, as some mess with armorstands.
- ItemsAdder and Oraxen both use Gestures/Emotes which give poses to players. This breaks certain skin textures for the newer Vehicles. Disable these features to fix that issue.
- Using Entity Stackers? We have discovered that certain stackers try to stack our Vehicles, especially when pushed by pistons, and could drop loads of items in response, or just look terrible.
- Using the "Anti-Xray" feature from Paper? Try disabling that, as we have encountered issues with it.
- Certain /sit plugins might be the issue. We currently only know of GSit to not have any issues with Vehicles. Other plugins delete the most important armorstand when you dismount.
- Teleport Horse / Mount: Plugins which teleport your horse or mount with you, as soon as you teleport, will most likely teleport the armorstand you are sitting on with you.
- Bad hardware is a huge topic too. Don't expect the vehicles to not "bungee" or lag when your server does not have sufficient RAM, CPU power, and in general be overloaded already.
- Using Paper? You can disable the armorstand tick feature in your
config/paper-world-defaults. This will increase the performance of vehicles.
You'd be surprised, but no! You don't need a resource pack to see the vehicles. Also, some resourcepacks might change the looks of armorstands and destroy the vehicles.
Yes! As of Vehicles 14.2 you can use your own resourcepack models for the Vehicles! Ofcourse all default models still remain with their features. For more information regarding 3D-Models, check out this page. All vehicles' colors/materials can be changed. Here is a bit more info on how to color Vehicles.
In total there are 16 vehicles. These are:
No, we don't have any features which allow this. You can use custom crafting plugins to achieve this, or use other ways such as custom GUIs to accomplish this.
We only support Minecraft Java 1.15+. That means we currently support 1.15 -> 1.20.1 Please also keep in mind that we only support Spigot or Spigot forks (Paper, Purpur, Tuinity, etc...). Bedrock or mobile users will NOT see the vehicles.
Yes, a permissions plugin (eg: LuckPerms*) is required to give players permission to for example drive/buy vehicles. In addition to this, to use / enable shop, you need Vault** and a Vault compatible economy plugin. Plugins like EssentialsX have a built in economy. * LuckPerms is not affiliated with Vehicles, the developer or any of our plugins. For questions regarding this plugin, please contact their support. ** Vault is not affiliated with Vehicles, the developer or any of our plugins.
Yes! Vehicles checks for malware and tampering with the plugin jar. If you have malware on your server, Vehicles will disable and not work, so we can protect your stored data and our plugin. Trust us, some things just don't belong on your server! More questions about this or need help to fix this? Join our discord!
Yes, that is possible on the test servers (see below). Please keep in mind, that some servers are public and not owned by Vehicles.
- Server One:IP:
Try.VehiclesPlugin.com(currently not available) Version: 1.19.2 Language: English
Last modified 10h ago